CEEC aims to research and improve the college admission process and testing services. CEEC’s responsibilities include:
- Conducting research to improve the college entrance examination and admission process.
- Administering the General Scholastic Ability Test, the Advanced Subjects Test, and the Test of English Listening Comprehension.
- Employing state-of-the-art technology in the testing process.
- Conducting research on test development.
- Developing item banks for each subject area.
- Conducting item analysis to increase validity and reliability of CEEC examinations.
- Assisting high school students with career planning.
- Disseminating statistics related to CEEC examinations.
- Responding to community requests for testing services.